Most users who need to exchange hryvnias from a PrivatBank card via Privat24 for bitcoins conduct such financial transactions through electronic exchangers. These services offer favorable transaction terms, guarantee the security of cooperation, and ease of asset conversion. All you need to know is where to look for honest performers, how to select exchange offers, and how to maximize the benefits of buying BTC. But it is not difficult to understand these topics.
Where to look for reliable service providers
The BestChange monitoring portal will help you find honest contractors. Using the information from www.bestchange.com/privat24-uah-to-bitcoin.html, you will definitely be able to organize a successful exchange of hryvnias for Bitcoin through Privat24. All services whose offers are collected in the rating list have repeatedly proved the transparency of their activities. You can work with them without the slightest fear.
How to choose exchange conditions
Looking through the list of currency conversion offers, you will notice that there are quite a few of them. And you need to choose the best one. To do this, you will need to compare the exchange conditions according to the main criteria:
- the asset conversion rate. It shows how much Bitcoin is worth. However, it is important to keep in mind that this figure includes the commission charged by the exchange service for the provision of services. That is why the rates differ so significantly between exchangers;
- limitations on the scale of transactions and stocks of digital coins available in exchange services. They allow you to understand whether you will be able to buy Bitcoin in the right amount using the offers of your favorite vendor;
- the option of fixing the rate at the request. It is very useful because it reduces the risk of changes in the transaction amount caused by fluctuations in the value of cryptocurrencies.
These are the main factors that determine the convenience and profitability of a transaction. Therefore, maximum attention should be paid to these points.
How to make a deal in an exchanger
To purchase the cryptocurrency Bitcoin through the chosen exchange service, you will need to:
- carefully study the rules of cooperation published on the website;
- set the source and target currencies if the direction of asset conversion is not automatically set when you go to the website from the monitoring portal pages;
- fill out, verify and pay for the application by transferring the amount of hryvnias specified in it in strict compliance with the deadline for this procedure.
If you follow all the steps correctly, you will receive the required amount of digital coins to your wallet in the next half hour or hour. After that, the exchange can be considered successful.
How to get the most out of an exchange transaction
If you examine the rate set for the Bitcoin cryptocurrency, you will note that it is constantly changing and can fluctuate in a rather significant range. It is best to buy coins at the moment of a drop in their value. This way, you can make the most profitable deal. The BTC rate chart will help you to catch the right moment.